angel-of-pangya Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

binevenue 

voila le nouvaux site de la guilde   http://angelofpangya.hebergratuit.com                              

How To Get My Friends To Like My Facebook Page

Répondre au sujet    angel-of-pangya Index du Forum » catégorie invité » Discussions général Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
larismelle

Masculin
grade de jeux: Novice F
Point(s): 8 700
Moyenne de points: 111,54

Message How To Get My Friends To Like My Facebook Page Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. This video will show you 3 simple ways to quickly start sharing your "Like" or fan page with your personal Facebook friends so that you can start converting likes into leads! Category Education License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less Loading. Loading. Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop Loading. Codspeak 9,499 views 2:09 Migrating friends from your personal facebook to your business page.mp4 - Duration: 1:49. Transcript The interactive transcript could not be loaded. Perhaps you can return back to the site's homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for. Jen Smith Social Media 569 views 5:09 Facebook Marketing Trick - How To Select All Of Your Friends At Once - Duration: 5:51. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled Comments Like Button Share Button Send Button Email If you email your supporters with updates, you can also email them to showcase your Facebook Page. Post Planner Logo Post Planner Logo Color Post Planner Menu Icon Post Planner Facebook Icon Post Planner Google+ Icon Post Planner LinkedIn Icon Post Planner Pinterest Icon Post Planner Twitter Icon Post Planner YouTube Icon Post Planner RSS Icon Post Planner Instagram Icon Post Planner Find Icon Post Planner Predict Icon Post Planner Plan Icon Post Planner Post Icon Post Planner Arrow Left Icon Post Planner Arrow Right Icon Post Planner Check Icon Post Planner Search Icon Post Planner Arrow Down Icon Post Planner Arrow Up Icon Post Planner Comment Icon Post Planner Support Icon Post Planner Cancel Icon Post Planner User Guide Icon Post Planner Switch Plans Icon Post Planner Close Icon Post Planner Video Icon Post Planner Calendar Icon Post Planner Shuffle Icon Post Planner Cash Icon Post Planner Video Guide Icon Post Planner Webinar Icon Post Planeer Play Arrow Icon Post Planner Compose Icon . If you mean that you want to get a list of the posts that a user likes, what you have to do is this: Get all the posts by friends Check if likes any of their posts Get all the posts by Check if likes any of his/her own posts Combine the results Is that what you want? shareimprove this answer edited Jan 27 '11 at 22:16 answered Jan 26 '11 at 4:48 Enrico Susatyo 11.1k1370137 Thank for answer. If that works I'll let everyone know. Taja Romney 6,567 views 7:03 How to Share Your Facebook Business Page with your Friends - Duration: 6:40. Ad Basics On Facebook, you can promote a post or send an ad to people based on 100+ different characteristics, including age, gender, location, interests and behaviors. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English. Keep all the people that are already involved with you (like volunteers, donors, staff, beneficiaries and vendors) in mind when inviting others to like your Page. I guess if it's not documented we should just assume that it's not there. This can be a very very long process. Vickie Siculiano 7,768 views 6:40 The best way to share a Facebook business page on your personal profile - Duration: 5:09. spiderworking 15,083 views 1:09 HOW TO: Get More Facebook Business Page "Likes" - Duration: 6:31. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to get friends likes via Facebook API Ask Question up vote 13 down vote favorite 12 Is this possible to get all my friends likes?? Now, I'm getting this by 2 steps: Getting all my friends list By iterating those list I'm getting all individuals Likes, but it seems very big process, anybody have idea to improve the performance for this task? facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-fql shareimprove this question asked Jan 24 '11 at 9:48 maxgrinev 1462312 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 14 down vote accepted At last I found it after 2 weeks looking at Facebook API documentation FB.api("/likes?ids=533856945,841978743") FB.api("me/friends",{ fields:'id', limit:10 },function(res){ var l='' .each(res.data,function(idx,val){ l=l+val.id+(idx getUser(); // query your friend's likes based on their ID $query = "SELECT uid, pageid FROM pagefan WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = $userid)"; $result = $fb->api(array( 'method' => 'fql.query', 'query' => $query, )); // optionally group the results by each friend ID function arraySort($input, $sortkey){ foreach ($input as $key => $val) { $output[ $val [ $sortkey ] ][] = $val; } return $output; } $friendLikes = arraySort($result,'uid'); // output the results echo sprintf(' %s ', printr($friendLikes,TRUE)); The benefit of this is that you only make one API call. Then, using a multi-request, I'll try to get the likes. Unsubscribe from Robyn Sharp? Cancel Unsubscribe Working. Embedded Posts Embedded Videos Page Plugin Follow Button Blog If your organization publishes a blog, you may want to add a Social Plugin such as a Like or Share button to your posts so that peoples interactions will appear on their Facebook profiles. asked 6 years, 11 months ago viewed 18,545 times active 2 years, 7 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 14 How can I get friendship details in Facebook Graph API? 0 I'm getting “The indexed userid queried on must be the logged in user” when i query my friends likes 2 How to get all friends like on Facebook? 1 Is it possible for a Facebook app to tell how many people like a page? Related 12facebook graph api.get friends of friends1How to fetch the friends of my friends using the Facebook API?25Using Facebook API to invite friends?0Facebook API Getting Friends of a friend2Get friends who visited a certain country from Facebook graph0facebook - get attending friends best practice1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?341Facebook Graph API v2.0+ - /me/friends returns empty, or only friends who also use my application0Facebook Graph API: get sum of likes made to friends0Get friends attending to an event with Facebook API Hot Network Questions Is this a real photo of Australia? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Finding pairs of Amicable Numbers, up to 10000 What's the motivation of entropy as a combinatorical tool? What problems is it able to solve? What is the collective name for the power, volume, and/or function buttons on a tablet? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Limit of beta-binomial distribution is binomial Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Using MyersBriggs as a guide for character development? Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? QGIS - Vector coordinates have incorrect format Mount fails in shell script Running a shell script when "/bin/sh" points to "/bin/bash" Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Conditional probabilities - are they unique to Bayesianism? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis Can a Wish produce a paradox? Is there an online resource like Jewish Encyclopedia available that is more up to date? Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous more hot questions question feed . You can tag people in the photos if theyre one of your personal Facebook friends. My hope is to encourage you to sing through whatever life brings your way! Read more here Subscribe now to receive my FREE list of 100 Stock Photo Websites! E-Mail Address Faith Marriage Date Ideas Sex & Romance Marriage Resources Parenting Military Life Deployment Military Life Resources Military Life Books Special Needs Autism SPD Speech Apraxia Feeding Disorders Medically Complex Mental Health Anxiety PTSD Blogging Social Media Recipes Colorado Not found, error 404The page you are looking for no longer exists. Trent Dyrsmid 3,663,752 views 10:55 Using Facebook to Build Your Business - Duration: 5:50. Page not found Our most powerful instruments failed to locate that page . Or, you can try finding it by using the search form below.SearchPages:About Kathryn & The Blog ASk Kathryn Blog Contact Me Home My Book: Journey Through Deployment Raising Elizabeth Recipe Index Writing Portfolio Dear Deployment Letters Categories: About Me Ask Kathryn Beauty Clothing Stitch Fix Jewelry Makeup Blogging & Business Advertisting Sponsored Giveaways Guest Posts SEO Social Media Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter Books Crafts & DIY Faith Encouragement Family Fiverr Friendship Gifts Gift Guide Health & Wellness Fitness Weight Loss Holidays Christmas Easter Father's Day Fourth of July Memorial Day Mother's Day Thanksgiving Valentine's Day Veteran's Day Home Organization Kids Adam Elizabeth Toys Letters Life Marriage Anniversary Date Night Divorce Sex & Romance Wedding Mental Health Anxiety Counseling Fear & Worry PTSD Military Life 9/11 Deployment Care Packages Dear Deployment Deployment Ideas Homecoming Reintegration Military Kids Murphy's Law PCSing & Moving TDY Tricare Veterans Young Military Series Money & Finances Budgeting Movies Star Wars New Year #oneword Parenting Baby Babysitting Birth Pregnancy Miscarriage PPROM Parties Baby Shower Birthday Photography Quotes Recipes & Food Coffee Crock Pot Desserts Meal Planning Sarah's Recipes Soups Reviews Scheduling School Seasons Fall Spring Summer Winter Shopping Sign Language Sleep Special Needs Autism Feeding Disorders Tube Feeding Medically Complex Cystic Fibrosis Hospital Life SPD Speech Disorders Apraxia Therapy Care Stress Technology Apps iphone Podcasts Travel Colorado Georgia Ireland Uncategorized Authors:Kathryn Sneed (968)Monthly: January 2018 December 2017 November 2017 October 2017 September 2017 August 2017 July 2017 June 2017 May 2017 April 2017 March 2017 February 2017 January 2017 December 2016 November 2016 October 2016 September 2016 August 2016 July 2016 June 2016 May 2016 April 2016 March 2016 February 2016 January 2016 December 2015 November 2015 October 2015 September 2015 August 2015 July 2015 June 2015 May 2015 April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 July 2009 May 2009 April 2009 Recent Posts: 5 Ways to Stress Less in the New Year 3 Major Life Changes to Consider Before a Deployment My Interview With the Son of a Fallen Patriot Why Finding the Right Treatment for Depression is Important The Ultimate List of Military Spouse Bloggers Special Needs Dolls That Show Inclusion for Everyone 5 Ways to Encourage and Motivate Your Child Through Praise How to Keep Your Marriage Alive While Raising Special Needs Children How Military Families Can Check on Their Home After a Hurricane 5 Tips for Potty Training a Special Needs Child How to Keep Your Childs Feeding Tube Formula Cold Overnight What to Do When Your Child Has Chronic Constipation Top Military Bases for Special Needs Military Families Autism-Friendly Hair Salons in Colorado Springs Thirty-One Gifts for Under $31 Pediatric Home Health: What Does an In-Home Nurse Actually DO? Fantastic Taco Casserole A Service Dog for Elizabeth The Best Yoga Poses for Special Needs Kids 70+ Special Needs Acronyms You Need to Know Spring Bathroom Refresh: How to Paint a Small Bathroom Why You AND Your Child Need a Weighted Blanket! True ABA Therapy is NOT Abuse: A Response 4 Steps to More Intimacy in Your Military Marriage Tips for Families Traveling With a Tube-Fed Child 8 Ways to Sleep Easily During Deployment Maybe Church Isnt Supposed to Make Us Comfortable How Moms Can Lose Weight Through Healthy Eating When the Search for a Diagnosis Ends My Child has a G-Tube: A Day in the Life How to Find Local Resources for Your Special Needs Child 7 Things You Need When You have a Sick Child + Giveaway Red Velvet Dream Cake With Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Filling Quiet Time Strategies for Sensory Overloaded Kids + GIVEAWAY Being a Special Needs Mom Turned me Into a Stress Eater. Loading 5a02188284
facebook app text messagesit 39;s too late to apologize facebookgmail signature facebook iconemoji for facebook.comchat to friends on facebookfacebook bikini applicationfacebook credits generator download no surveyfree facebook profile picture likeopera for mobile facebookdownload mchat free facebook chat

Jeu 11 Jan - 02:09 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 02:09 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    angel-of-pangya Index du Forum » catégorie invité » Discussions général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation